Friday, July 17, 2015

The benefits of wearing silk saree

Why do we wear silk saree?
To attend functions, to go to temples, to do show off, to parties,  .......the list will continue.
But the benefits of wearing silk sarees are many.

1.It has antibacterial property and hence elders advise to wear silk saree during public functions and to temples .It is proved that E.coli bacteria is not grown in the silk.
2.Silk always keeps us warm. In winter, silk absorbs moisture and it keeps you warm.
3.Silk is one of the natural fibres and it is very soft and lustrous.

Today I have attached a saree which has temple border. 
This is one of my favorites.
I wore this saree in USA when the temperature was zero degree Celsius. I didn't feel cold and I didn't wear any jackets. At that time I came to know that silk has a property of aborbing the moist and it kept me warm. When you touch the saree at that temperature, it was really cold  but I felt warm.



The pallu of this saree is full of zari and it is called as rich self saree.
Actually speaking, it takes long time to weave  this saree.
Lot of demands are there for this saree.
Interested to get one for you?
Email me right away or send an enquiry to awesomecreationsmobi@gamil.com.
For more collections, visit www.awesomecreations.mobi

 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The slik saree are awesome but you can also buy the best silk sarees in https://www.cbazaar.com/women/clothing/sarees/pure-silk

    ReplyDelete